Saturday, February 2, 2008

Christmas Break

Let's see...

we logged over 2500 miles driving from Boston to VA, all over in VA, to Florence, SC...
then headed back to VA for a few days and then back to Boston.

And now I am kicking myself for not taking more pictures! Next time I will have to determine to fill my memory card, because then for sure we will have sufficient pictures.

But, what I do have...


We spent "Christmas Eve" with Mason's mother's family (at Memaw and Pepaw's house) after doing some last-minute shopping earlier in the day. After dinner Mason and I headed out to take a walk and Mason and his cousin Jeremy ended up playing with the remote-controlled car.

so I wandered off and played with my camera :) I took this behind the house.


another shot from the backyard

this leaf just intrigued me...

the REALLY old swing-set in the backyard, and the sun setting over the hill.




from the side that's the back of the house and backyard.

Mason finally came around and then decided to climb a tree! :) But, my hands were freezing by this time and with that and my camera not doing so well with the sunset lighting, it came out a little shaken.




we had to take advantage of the red wall :)
Silly Faces! (I went to kiss his cheek and he stuck his tongue out! How does that make sense?)
That's better! :D
Mason and his Mom peeking in on Memaw and the sisters

...more to come later.
-mri

No comments: