Monday, September 10, 2007

Mid-way Birthday Bash




So, I convinced Mason to go with me on celebrating our birthdays together. Mine was two weeks late, his two weeks early. We ended up inviting Nicole to join in since hers was nestled in there too. We gathered a group of friends and went to Firefly's "Bodacious Barbecue and Southern Fare." It was quite tasty and enjoyable! We had a great time just hangin' out with our friends.













It was so good to be reunited with Jenn and Lauren (two of my future bridesmaids). :)


















Some of the guys: Tommie, Jeremy, Mason, and JP





















Twins: Jeremy and Jenn, Myself and Mason




















-mri

2 comments:

Mason Conrad said...

Convinced is not the right word for that paragraph, thank you very much. You make it sound as if you had to coerce me to agree! :-P

Blues and Greens said...

I want cupcakes!
Love you--