Friday, October 19, 2007

Fall in Boston

I think this is the longest I have gone without blogging! 6 weeks too long for certain. I don't know how consistently I will be back, but Arthur (my laptop) is back in full working order so I should be able to frequent my blog.

In the last 6 weeks here on campus much has happened:
Mason's 24th birthday (he's officially past the cool factor age of 23 now)
Boston Baptist College's Presidential Inauguration (of which I was the marshall--usually you have several for these types of ceremonies; which means that I stood there, looking pretty, and telling everyone what to do, where to go, and when to do so.)
BBFI National Fellowship Meeting (three days of preaching, fellowship, and traveling back and forth to Providence, RI)
Mason and I began Pre-Marital Counseling (with Joe and Karen Sawyer, our counselors, mentors, and friends)
and lastly, if I am remembering the highlights, today our campus is right in the middle of Rev Days (high school students from New England churches are visiting BBC, getting a taste of college life, and many are considering attending here in the future.)

Needless to say, between all of that, classes, and work, I have been so busy. God has been teaching Mason and I both so much as we work through wedding plans, future dreams, and the reality that we have no guarantee of tomorrow. God is our strength, and He is providing and making ways for us to walk. We are foreseeing needs that we will have, and are constantly reminded to live today, and trust that the Lord will provide for those needs when they are present needs.

-Marla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.