Monday, November 5, 2007

November

I cannot express in type my joy that November is finally here. This month signifies 7 months until Mason and I are married. Not just that, but in two weeks we will be on Thanksgiving Break! This brief vacation is much-needed. My class load is quite heavy this semester, and I am anxious to put it behind me. I have reached a point where I must purpose to think about wedding details because I am so engulfed with school and studying.

I have missed my family so much this year--not going home is pretty rough. Mel turned 13 today (yesterday in Korea) and it is very exciting. Mom and Dad are working on their fourth teenager. As I have said before, they will be well-qualified to write a book on parenting teens when all of theirs are out on their own. ;-)

Back to my homework...
-mri

No comments: