Monday, November 12, 2007

Round Two

I had typed out an entire post including quotes and a fun update, but then the internet went out. Thankfully, our internet is working again and I can blog carefree.

I have completed my music paper (due Thursday) and I am in the middle of my Youth Strategies and Adolescent Spiritual Development papers (due Friday). I have had the luxury of some extra time so I was able to work with intermittent breaks--such a blessing!

4 days remain until Thanksgiving Break and Mason and I are so excited for it. The Lord opened a door for Mason to get some extra work over the break, so we will be staying local, working, relaxing, catching up on schoolwork (me-told ya' I couldn't catch up!), and enjoying the break.

Off to write some more...
-mri

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

i am glad you got to take a break from school work and carry all of my burdens. ;) i love you!