Monday, March 3, 2008

Another few weeks

Recap
Senior Seminar was truly the never-ending marathon course! Mason and I just finished the last assignment on Friday. It was the 11th of February that we had 700 pages of reading and 20-30 (depending on who you ask) essays due. Then, by February 29th at midnight we had to complete 1500 pages of reading and a 3-5 page summary paper. Thankfully, I was able to count all of my book research from my project: that totaled about 550-600 pages!

Looking back at my two month marathon, I am now only a few days from our "study trip break." This year is so different as I am not going on the study trip. I am excited to rest and I am not stressed or pressured about this break at all! Mason and I are headed to Texas to candidate in a church, and then will be enjoying some time in Virginia with his family. This will be my first break with no schoolwork since the summer, so it should be quite relaxing!

A look back to Valentine's day :)
Mason took me to Plaster Fun Time where we both picked out plaster molds and painted them!

Here is Mason working on priming his truck, and my "S" is in the foreground.
and he caught me priming my "S" (hopefully to hang in our home one of these days)
All primed and ready to be painted...

and the truck is ready to be painted too!
mid-way on the "S"
...no more on the painting because we had to run to catch out reservation at P.F. Chang's! YUM!

at the end of the night, all that was left was this...

they read: "Happier days are definitely ahead for you." &
"Be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds."

and I had to have at least one picture of us...

-Marla

No comments: