Thursday, April 3, 2008

No pictures, Lots of wedding, Hold the schoolwork, please?

Since I've been gone...(with Kelly Clarkson's song resonating through my brain!) :D

I have been to VA, TX and back.
Mason got the job and we are headed to Fort Worth, TX in June!
We forgot my camera on the plane back from TX--SADNESS! (It has yet to be recovered)
Less than two months until our wedding and everything is falling into place (some things more smoothly than others, but that is to be expected).
Schoolwork has tapered off and become more manageable since Sr. Sem. is over--Praise the LORD!
I am getting more excited and having to watch my adrenaline levels everyday now that graduation and our wedding are so close!
Mason and I have received guidance, wisdom, and much practical advice for ministry that is invaluable to us at this point.
Mason and I have also been asked to minister to the teenage MKs at the BBFI Missionary Retreat this summer--talk about a busy summer!

And last, but certainly not least (or a recent development) I love you all and can't wait to be graduated, married, and settled in TX in our new church!

No comments: