Friday, June 29, 2007

Overwhelmed by my Father's blessings

God is so good to me!!! He has provided a week off of work, and all of the finances I would need to go work with MKs for a week in August. This retreat has been a highlight of my summer since I was 13 and God used it as a tool to completely change my life! I have been privileged to volunteer my time and energy the last few years as a counselor with the teens and I could not imagine a summer without doing this--it is what my dream-life would be if I had all the finances in the world to do whatever I wanted. I would just spend time with missionaries and their kids and love them, challenging them to grow more in love with God and to serve Him faithfully.

I have been praying that if the Lord wanted me to go He would work out all the details, and let me tell you, He has provided for everything! He continues to bless and bless and bless. Lord, may I ever serve you faithfully.

-mri

No comments: