Friday, July 6, 2007

TGIF!

This just goes to show how mixed up I am! I took this Yankee/Dixie Quiz and this is what my score was. [79% (Dixie). That is a pretty strong Southern score!] I laughed. I was born in PA, lived there for a good 3 years, and only technically lived in the "south" for 2 years. I guess I can blame my Dad being from TX, but that still doesn't add up right. :)

I had a wonderful 4th of July when I spontaneously decided to go visit with some friends. It was well worth the drive for all of the laughs Lauren and I shared and the quick shopping trip we fit in. I tried on a few more "bridal" dresses, but none of them were right. They all seem too expensive or just the wrong style.

Work at "Camp Quannapowitt" is going well and I am enjoying the kids. My other two jobs are good too. Brian and I have taken up basketball in the afternoons before his mom gets home, and while I usually beat him, yesterday we agreed that I should shoot from further out because of my height advantage, so were were both lacking in baskets made! It was still fun though.

I am looking forward to seeing Mom and Mel next week, as well as (hopefully) many other family members! It should be a good time catching up.

-mri

No comments: