Monday, June 25, 2007

Praise Him for His Provisions

Once again, God has provided for me. I spoke with Mike Tinney (from GSBC) yesterday at church and he mentioned the possibility of a job under him at the Y (where he is a supervisor?). He called me today and was able to secure a job for me. I will be working in the mornings to lunch time/early afternoons and it will work perfectly with my other nanny schedule and I will be able to start next week! (God is so good, isn't He?) It will be less hourly pay than my typical nanny jobs, but is still sufficient and I am looking forward to the opportunity to work in a new environment. I will be headed there tomorrow to fill out the paperwork and get on the payroll. YEAY! I am also starting to work one day a week with a family in Boston to help them with some organization, late spring cleaning, and household management stuff. Thank you all for praying!

-Marla

No comments: